Slider

Corner Inspiration.

July 23, 2014

After a hours of searching Pinterest and coming up with some ideas I finally know what I want my quiet time corner to look like. I even have some plans that I thought of on my own and didn't see on the big world of Pinterest, so that's fun! Over this weekend I am going to work my little booty off to get some things finished around the house and I can't wait to share them all with you next week. Thankfully, I'm just in time to complete those goals I made for the month of July!

Here are some of the images that sparked my imagination for that space that I love so much....

1 // 2 // 3 // 4

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oh, I love the idea of having a cozy little corner!

CassieEliya said...

It is pretty wonderful! :)

CassieEliya said...

I can't wait to share!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan