Slider

A Story About a Skirt.

July 17, 2014


For the past few months I've wanted to try out a skater skirt and  I was pleasantly surprised when I found this one at Forever 21 (where else can you find awesome buys like this skirt for less than $9, right?!?) and I knew this skirt had to be mine. After typing that sentence, I've realized that I have some kind of theme here whenever I speak of F21. See it - want it - need it - buy it. But, hey... it works and I'm not going to try to fix something that isn't broken. Especially when it doesn't break my wallet. It just makes sense all around, right? So anyways, this skirt. I love it! It is so comfortable and light weight, throw on a chambray button down, tuck that baby in + some jewels and cute flats and you're ready to go. This little ensemble will most definitely be in my suitcase for our beach trip in August!! Only 22 more days, but who's counting...?


shirt: Old Navy, skirt: Forever 21, sandals: Francesca's
earrings: Old Navy, necklace: boutique in Charleston

for the weekly trend, chambray.
Thanks ladies!!

5 comments:

Jill G said...

Such a cute look! Love your necklace!


Jill
dousedinpink.blogspot.com

Susannah said...

It's so cute! I have just about all those pieces so I'm going to have to recreate your look! :-)

clara mcmillan said...

What a chic summer look! ;)

God bless,

XO, Claire

Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

bellevieblog said...

This is such a beautiful necklace! Love how you combined everything. You rock this outfit! :)


www. bellevieblog.com

CassieEliya said...

thanks girl!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan