Slider

Two of my Favorite Things.

July 10, 2014


If there’s anything I love more than a mint green blouse, it would be a lace blouse! So when the two are combined I’m a happy chick. I saw this shirt in a department store at the beginning of the year and I had to have it. It is exciting when you find pretty things on sale in the Junior Department. (I know I’m not the only one that still shops in the tween section…?) I love the way this shirt can be worn all year long, a cold night with a jacket, or even a warm day since it is so light and breezy. And how convenient that the pastel trend embraces this little purchase so many months ago. I love it when that happens!


shirt: Dillard's, jeans: Old Navy, shoes: Nine West
necklace: Forever 21, ring: Francesca's 
nails: Rimmel Salon Pro, Reggae Splash, lips: NYX Butter Gloss, Merengue



for the weekly trend, pastels.
Thanks ladies!!

& a shout out to my cute photographer because, well... he's my favorite!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan