Slider

In The Word // Proverbs 19:21

July 22, 2014

For the past several weeks I've been feeling a little dry on my In The Word writing. Dry in a sense that I haven’t been watering my heart with His word like I should. It is a blessing to have this time every week to write about His goodness and His love because if I were completely honest, the only time that I have been digging deeper during my weeks is in preparation for the weekly post. So yes, it is a blessing… but I should be digging deeper every day.
I’m going to go ahead and speak for Cassie and say that she has also been struggling recently. We have some exciting things planned for August which makes my heart feel so happy. I know that the water is coming. I can feel the dry and achy parts of my heart that thirst for His word and I can’t wait to feed that part of my self. I can’t wait to give that part over to Him.
The anticipation is everything. 
The excitement to spend more time at His feet. 
The hope to bring Him more glory every day.
But, I can't help but think that these plans we are working on aren't our plans at all. They are His! He has moved our hearts and pulled us to this place together so we can create something new and wonderful. So we can worship Him more. That is such a beautiful feeling!! We know that His plans will prevail, we are just thankful to be a part of His plans. Plans to make His name known.
As we are working on the exciting changes coming soon I ask that you pray for us. Pray that we will keep His word our first priority. Pray that we draw closer to Him during this time. Pray that we open our hearts to hear His will during this time. Pray that we honor His plans.
Share with us what He is doing in your heart!
We love to hear from you!!
  photo sagetheblogsweetnessitself.png
 

2 comments:

Cassie Lee said...

Yayayayaya! Can't wait!

Kelli B said...

Looking forward to it! Sorry I've been busy and so stressed that I haven't even had time to post...or be with the Lord :( I need to though. Love that verse today! I need to remember it daily!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan