Slider

A Hike and a Playground.

July 9, 2014

The title of this post makes you think I may have kids... but if you know me at all then you know that is false. I do however have a sweet nephew that is a lot of fun to play with. It is so wonderful when Peter's brother and sis-in-law come to town with their little man. It is so much fun to watch him grow up. We made our way out to Table Rock on Saturday for a little hike to see some waterfalls, then we enjoyed the playground before we drove back to Greenville.

^^ Splashing in the cold water with Daddy!

^^ seriously, how cute is he!?! Love him! 
but of course I was also swooning over his sweet uncle... ;) 

^^ view at one of the stops on our drive home. Such a gorgeous view of Table Rock.

It was a wonderful, busy in the best way possible, kind of Fourth of July weekend!
So thankful for the people at fill our life, we are so blessed.

14 comments:

Cassie Lee said...

How fun! And oh man is that little guy cute!

meg pitts said...

Love Table Rock!

Chelsea said...

That little waterfall is gorgeous!

Kelli B said...

Wow that is beautiful! I wish I lived closer to that type of land :) Cute photos...cute nephew!!

CassieEliya said...

He is too cute, can't handle it! ;)

CassieEliya said...

Such a neat place, right?!?!

CassieEliya said...

It is, and right at the start of the trail so you don't have to hike far at all! :)

CassieEliya said...

Thanks, he is a cutie!!! :)

Cassie Lee said...

Matt and I were commenting on how Dad-ish Peter looks in those pictures haha

CassieEliya said...

Oh, I know.... It is swoon worthy, let me tell ya! ;)

Cassie Lee said...

Hahaha I will leaving the swooning up to you ;)

Pam Pridmore Graybeal said...

You got some great photos honey!!! That Peter is going to be such a great daddy!!!!

CassieEliya said...

Thanks! :) I completely agree with you!!

Lisa Pray said...

Wow, talk about some gorgeous views!! And your nephew couldn't be any cuter!! :) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan