Slider

In Less Than Eighty Days.

July 11, 2014

We will be celebrating our ONE YEAR in Boston, MA!! This is one place that we both have never been and I've always wanted to visit. I can't believe it is this close. We are going through the movements now to book the flights, find a hotel and figure out what we want to do during our long weekend visit. We will be doing a Thursday-Tuesday vacation which will be perfect. 


So, now I need your help! Have you been to Boston? What did you love?? What would you pass a second time around? What was the best meal you had?? Best coffee and breakfast spot? Best part of town to stay in? All of your favorites, we want to know! 


I can't wait to find gorgeous, romantic streets like this! 
Goodness, I am excited and I can't wait to hear your recommendations!!! 

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

So so beautiful! How exciting!

Kelli B said...

So cool! I've never been but want to go!

CassieEliya said...

I am SOOO excited!!!

CassieEliya said...

Serious, so excited!

CassieEliya said...

OMG!!! You are amazing!! Booked our flights this morning and looking over all your recommendations! Definitely want to do ALL of these things you suggested! Thanks so much, if you think of anything else don't hesitate to let me know!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan