Slider

In The Word // Jeremiah 33:3

July 15, 2014

Lately I have been thinking a lot about passion. The feeling you have inside for something you know you NEED in your life. Something that is placed in your heart by the One who made you. For me, my passion is this space. The words I type, the time I spend, the photos I take, and the memories I share - every little bit of it. It is a huge passion for me. There are nights I can't sleep because I am thinking about a post I want to write and there are mornings I wake up and instantly think about something I have to share. I believe those things are placed in me by God Himself and I pray that I bring glory to Him in every word I type. 

I can't help but think of this quote by Fabienne Fredrickson....
The things you are passionate about are not random, they are your calling

I believe that is true. 
I'm not saying that I believe my calling is to be a world known blogger, but I do know that my calling is to share His name here. 


I pray that I always call to Him. I want my calling to always be in line with the Savior and share His love openly in return.

Sharing His love by the way I am a wife...
...a daughter and sister
...a friend
...a co-worker
...as a prepare to be a mother one day
...and the way I am a blogger

In all the areas of this life, I hope that one thing is true to all that see me; before I am anything listed above, I am HIS and He is mine. To glorify Him with every breath.

What has He placed on your heart, friends?
Please share with us!!
  photo sagetheblogsweetnessitself.png
 

1 comment:

Cassie Lee said...

I'm totally the same way! I have to keep a notepad around so I can write things down when they are placed on my heart (except for my post today because I'm lacking there hahaha)!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan