Slider

Belated Birthday

June 22, 2012

I started thinking about my blog the other day and I realized I had no idea when I created her…
I went back to look and it was May 20th of 2010. I had no idea it was that long ago.
To think that this sweet little blog that’s so dear to me is already 2 years old and I didn’t even realize it is so crazy. 
I’m a little ashamed I didn’t throw her a party. oooops.

I've shared a lot of stories and feelings and faith and love in the words I’ve written in the past two years.
Honestly, I can’t imagine NOT writing almost every day now. It’s such a great outlet and my favorite way to create memories that I can keep forever.

Nothing makes me happier than those moments when friends, family or even acquaintances come up to me and tell me how much they enjoy reading my words. Totally makes all the time and work I put into it completely worth it! 
For all of you that have shared your sweet thoughts about Miss. Clound9 I really appreciate it. 
More than you know trust me!

So… in honor of YOU, the readers, here are some of the most popular posts from the past 2 years. 
Why not take a little walk down memory lane!?! 

....in no particular order:

These wouldn’t be so popular if it weren’t for your sweet selves taking some time to read them.
Thanks again, can’t wait to look back in a few more years and see which posts are most popular then!!
xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan