Slider

Preparation.

August 14, 2011

prep·a·ra·tion/ˌprepəˈrāSHən/Noun
1. The action of making ready or being made ready for use.
2. Something done to get ready for an event or undertaking.




I was spending some time with God last night before bed and this word kept going through my head.  PREPARATION.  Then of course I decided to look up the true definition of the word.  I couldn't stop smiling and I felt the goose bumps on my arms when I read it.  Making Ready for an Event or Undertaking

WOW... that's EXACTLY what I feel God doing in my life right now.  I have this burning inside that I have never felt before and I know that feeling is God preparing my heart for everything He has planned.  With out my faith rooting deeper I know I wouldn't have made it through this past month.  

Change is hard... change in a job, change in love, change in plans.  I had to deal with all THREE and I am so content in the fact that God has a plan which is so much sweeter than my own plan could have ever been.  



Job 11:13 says:
"If only you would prepare your heart and lift your hands to Him in prayer!


He is preparing my heart for whatever He needs to do with it.  My heart is not my own... it's all His.  I love that!  It makes me so happy to feel so incredibly safe!  That's something that I've never been able to say and be 100% truthful. 

Preparation.  It feels GOOD and I like it. 
Hope you all have a beautiful Sunday! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan