Slider

New place with a lovely face...

June 2, 2012



Sometimes you need some girl time and that's exactly what I enjoyed yesterday after work. 
I'm so thankful for my sweet and beautiful friend, Katie. 
She is such a blessing in my life! 




A couple of happy hours at a new place in downtown 
Greenville, SC was just what the doctor ordered. 
Mac's is the place and it was great! Perfect for the West End area across from the Greenville Drive Stadium. 
You all should check it out! 
Tons of beer selections and a great Happy Hour menu to snack on. We had the Roasted Chicken Nachos which was heaven on a plate. Add a tasty beer to the mix and we were two happy ladies!







I hope you all had a happy Friday night... 
I'm so thankful the thunderstorm passed threw quickly!

1 comment:

Casey said...

Sooo crazy - it really IS a small world! If I had read down a couple more posts, I would have realized! haha Eric and I both grew up in SC (me in Camden, him in Simpsonville), and went to Winthrop University, but we live in Tampa now. Hoping to move back to the Carolinas as soon as I finish law school! Thank you so much for your sweet comments! Always nice to meet a blog friend from "home" :) And um, this restaurant looks amazing. Will have to visit next time we're in town.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan