Slider

puppies, pizza and bugs.

June 26, 2012

This weekend was a whirlwind of activities....
I'm starting to realize that's how every weekend is going to be and I'm okay with that. 

My uncle had some new puppies arrive at his house on Friday morning so we took a little ride out to the country to hold some puppies. The dog breed is Bedlington and they are precious. 9 new puppies and 1 sweet Mama! 
After a long overdue sushi date with the boyfriend we went to meet up with some sweet friends that are moving to NC. Christina and her hubby Travis are moving their business, Christina Nicole Studio and she has gorgeous work that you should definitely check out! Her talent has evolved so much since I met her almost 4 years ago and I can't wait to see what else she will come up with next, even if it's all the way in NC. I'm pouting right now... just so ya know. 
Anyways... late night pizza with friends is always a great way to say goodbye. 
Pretty much all day Sunday I felt like poo and all that nastiness carried over to Monday. Headache/Migraine... hot/cold sweats... not being able to keep your eyelids open even after several naps. I'm guessing it was a bug but I'm back. 
Back and ready for a great week!!!






Christina and Travis... Greenville won't be the same without you. Come back often!! 

And I hope you, you, and you had a super duper weekend! 
xo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan