Slider

more cheese please.

June 4, 2012


I know I have already shared my excitement about the 
pimento cheese with a little bit of garlic that I found at The Velo Fellow 
but my love might have been taken to a new level. 

My Saturday started with a brunch at the wonderful Velo Fellow with my Mom. 
We asked the server what was his favorite thing on the menu (one of our favorite things to do) 
and he recommended the Omelet with......
 pimento cheese and bacon


and of course I then went on to tell him that I love him and that he completed me.

Not really… 
I didn’t say that. 
But I thought it. 
It was the best thing I’ve ever had for breakfast
and this is coming from a girl that doesn't really like breakfast.
I almost slapped my Mom. 
It was THAT good.  

I know I will be craving that same meal every weekend for the rest of forever. 
And I’m okay with that.
I really am.

The rest of the day was wonderful as well...
 I found a dress for Boyfriend’s, sister’s wedding. It’s so pretty and also super cheap. 
Score! I can’t wait to wear it on August 5th. So excited for you, Mimi!!! 
Mom and I also went to see the new Snow White movie and it was so dang good. 
I would definitely go see it again… and rent it. Maybe even buy it on Blue-Ray! 
It was also my first visit to the IMAX in Simpsonville. Loved it!

I hope you all had a beautiful weekend with some cheesy goodness!
After all, we all deserve some cheese in our lives every now and then... xo

1 comment:

Casey said...

I also just realized that we went to see this movie in the same theater last weekend. Too funny! I will stop commenting on all of your posts now :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan