Slider

Shuckaa Sheeese

June 21, 2012


That’s how an adorable 2 year old says Chuck E. Cheese. 
A sweet little girl named Mackenzie had her Birthday Party yesterday and she sure does love some Shucka Sheese!  
If you could hear her say it over and over you would agree with me… 
she’s precious and her grin gets me every time!!!

I can’t believe that she is already 2… and her sister is almost 4! Gosh, I’m turning into one of those ladies that used to tell me “I remember when I used to change your diapers!” or “I remember when I used to feed you a bottle!” 
It’s weird.

But it’s also fun to see the babies I love grow up and become little girls, 
I know it’s not going to slow down at any point so I might as well enjoy it!
Like the little quote up there on the left says, 
“Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.”
I know that’s true about some of the “little” things in my past so far…








I had a wonderful night with a bunch of screaming kids. I didn’t eat any of the pizza.
And, I’m still afraid of that gigantic mouse!!!

Happy Birthday, Mackenzie! 
Love you and your big sister so much!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww Cassie that was so sweet! Mackenzie is scared of the BIG MOUSE too, even though she loved her birthday party at Shuckaa Sheeese! Thanks for writing this....you are such a wonderful person. Love you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan