Slider

yummmmmo!

June 28, 2012


I finally bought a wonderful blender over the weekend and it’s just splendid! $30 at Belks on sale!!
This week I woke up and put the following in my hand dandy blender....

1 frozen banana
2 tbsp vanilla yogurt
1 tbsp peanut butter
1 splash of vanilla almond milk
1 handful of spinach

I started with just the frozen banana with the vanilla yogurt and almond milk blending till everything was smooth. Then I added the Peanut Butter and blended again until everything was smooth so I could add the handful of spinach. After the final blend the smoothie slowly started to turn green… and ta-da, yummy & healthy breakfast!

My awesome glass matches my drink!! 


For three days in a row I've enjoyed my "green" smoothie but I’m going to be 
playing around with a few other recipes and I’ll share those if they turn out well!

Hope you all had a smoooooooth day. ;)
I’m a dork.

ps. craftedlove is sharing a day in my life..... eeek! My first blog "guest post"! 
Thanks, Allison... I had a ton of fun telling what a typical 24 hours in the world of Cassie looks like. 

1 comment:

a m b e r said...

this looks so good! i may have to stop by the store on my way home from work to get these ingredients. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan