Slider

Model Cassie.... yea, right!

October 11, 2011


I know I have bragged on my best friend’s photography skills before in previous posts here and here but she really is awesome! I’m so thankful she wanted to practice on me! :)

She recently bought a new lens and I wanted a new picture for the blog so it made perfect sense. Sadly we only had 30 minutes before the sun went down but it was still a lot of fun. I told her ANYTIME she wanted to practice again I would most definitely be available.

Here are the shots she was able to capture… I love them all! Thanks again, Joc!




and no... I did not dye my hair darker mid photo-shoot. 
Without the sun shining my hair isn't as bright! :)







What do you guys think….? Which should I use for my blog picture? I can’t decide.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan