Slider

Traditions!

October 31, 2011


Halloween has never been one of my favorite holidays {if you must know Easter, Thanksgiving & Christmas are} but one thing I always look forward to is the HOTDOGS! As long as I can remember I’ve gone to my Grandparents house in Travelers Rest for a yummy dinner! Awesome chili, chips, candy… carbalicious goodness!

When I was little we would go to have hotdogs after we made our rounds for candy and my brother and I would sit in the floor and pick through all the goodies we got. Now that I’m an adult and too old to trick or treat I drove over to my Grandma’s house after a busy day of work while wearing my work pants and blazer but I couldn’t help it… I got excited!

That’s the thing I love about traditions, even when you change they don’t. You continue making memories and I am blessed to have a loving family that stick to traditions and love making new ones. One of the new parts of our tradition this year was my brother's dog. I never thought I'd live to see the day that a dog was in my grandmothers house... especially a HUGE dog. She is a Pitt Bull and she is so precious. Crazy and hyper... yes, but very loving! We are great friends now since she almost licked my ear off! 

I mean, look at that face!!! 


Waiting to play with her toy!


And after she finally calmed down she almost broke my arm by simply lying on it. 
I guess I'm used to a tiny 6lb dog! ;) haha!!


I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween and hopefully you had some traditions you enjoyed as well!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan