Slider

It's rising

October 9, 2011

Church was fantastic today! It was one of those mornings when you have some drama before and you REALLY don't want to go but you also know that some worship and Jesus time is the ONLY thing you really need. Man, was I right. 

After scrambling in to find a seat and squeezed in the middle of two people having a conversation (awkward) I got settled... wrote down today's date in my notebook & placed my bible in my lap. I automatically noticed we were having communion and also noticed that my favorite worship leader was on stage. Probably not nice to say that but it's true. And this is my blog so I can say the truth! ;) He's awesome.

One reason why he's my favorite is because of the songs that he usually sings and how every single time is so heartfelt. I love that. 

Worship is one of my FAVORITE things. There's nothing like standing in a room filled with people singing a song to OUR God. Those moments when you get cold chills and tears blur your vision so you close your eyes... taking it all in and then a tear spills out the corner of your closed eyes. 
Yea, that feeling is what I have every time this one person leads worship. I love it! 

So of course I was excited when I heard the first few chords of my favorite worship song right now. It's so powerful and I've never sang it without having tear filled eyes. Since I enjoy it I thought you might as well. The video I found is just a picture and music and honestly I think that's perfect. No need to be distracted while watching the video when you can just sit silently and enjoy the words and their meaning. 

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and a beautiful Sunday. Now I'm off to bed to have some worship time of my own with my loving Jesus!! :) 



  • We belong to You Father
  • Love has come, we're orphans no longer
  • Brought into Your light and freedom
  • By the blood and the mercy of Jesus
  • It's rising, it's rising, the song of hope
  • From us set free
  • It's rising, it's rising, it's rising up
  • Hallelujah to You God of the redeemed
  • Hallelujah, You've opened blinded eyes to see
  • We will praise You
  • You are the everlasting light
  • Hallelujah to You God of the redeemed

  • We belong to You Father
  • Living for Your glory and honor
  • Here on earth, just as in heaven
  • We usher in the reign of Your Kingdom

  • 1 comment:

    Mrs. Pancakes said...

    I didn't make it to church yesterday but I agree that praise and worship is awesome!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan