Slider

1 Week......

March 17, 2011


FROM TOMORROW I WILL BE IN WILMINGTON!!!!!!!! 

A lot of people that I've told about this trip have been so perplexed.  Shrug of the shoulders and slightly confused at why my anticipation is so severe.  It has VERY little to do with being in Wilmington.  Don't get me wrong, I am super pumped to do some One Tree Hill sight-seeing but the main reason I am so excited is because of the GIRL TIME! 


We hardly EVER get to do things together.  Like tonight for instance, Jocie is coming over to have a glass of wine and just relax on the couch while chatting which will be so wonderful but Katie has softball.  It's always like that; it's very odd for the 3 of us to be together for an extended amount of time.  One of us is always busy.  So, that's what I am so stinkin excited about next Friday! 

I'm also excited because we will have some photo fun because Jocie will be taking some practice shots since Katie asked her to do the engagement photos for her and Cody!  I'm planning on doing the same thing one day because she's amazing!  Seriously, take a look at some of these pictures she's taken... I took the liberty to steal some of them from Facebook!  ;)

Jocie's Brother-in-law and her nephew, Jonah
when he was a wittle baby! 

Baby Jonah now.... 
This is just so awesome!!!

Jocie's Brother in NYC.

Adorable Jonah again!

This so so gorgeous.....
I am going to print this and hang it at some point. 

And another that I'm in love with, I need to frame this too! 

I know this obviously NOT a photo Jocie took but it's 
way too sweet not to share!  I love her. 

She's so creative like all great photographers.  One of those things where you look at the picture and you think, “GOSH! Why didn't I think of that!?!”  Pretty much anything artistic she totally kicks butt at... I'm a little jealous, not gonna lie! 

So, look forward to some awesome stories & pictures from the very exciting but relaxing Girls Weekend!!!  YAY!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan