Slider

Twenty-Four

February 1, 2011

And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.  Abraham Lincoln

As most of you know, Thursday is my 24th Birthday!!  
 ....and I'm pretty excited!!  


I always become super happy about Birthdays.  Mine, families, friends, Peter... it's always exciting!  Birthdays are supposed to be awesome and fun!  Surrounding yourself with all the people you love and celebrate YOU for one day! (or a weekend if you're lucky like me!!) 


Now, this doesn't mean I have a huge group of people meet for dinner and expect gifts!!  So many of my friends have asked what I want for my Birthday and I tell every single one, "All I need is a hug" and it's the truth!  I don't ask those I love and care for to attend a Birthday Celebration because I want STUFF.  


All I need is memories and that's my favorite part of friendship... creating the memories so all these years will mean so much in the end!  


So, for those of you that I have the pleasure of spending my Birthday with I want you to know.... and even those who can't for some reason. :-(


I love you.
You mean more to me than you could ever know. 
I thank God for you every chance I get. 
You make my life sweeter. 
& in the words of Madison Hopkins, I love DOING life with you!  
...oh, and don't bring a gift!  A hug will be PLENTY! 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan