Slider

Chuckles and Bubbles!!

January 30, 2011

Just in case you women out there don't know about the Thursday Night Happy Hour for LADIES at Green Room I thought I would let ya know!!! 

It's pretty much the best thing ever!  From 4-7 ladies can have all the champagne they want!  

Yup... completely free!  Just come and enjoy some fun with your gals and sip on some bubbly!  

My group of girlfriends try and make time for this at least once every couple of months but we decided that we will be doing it more often after last Thursday.  I love girl time!!! 


Jocie, Kelley, Madison and I 
after some yummy apps and of course champagne! 

This coming week is going to be busy... teaching the classes again on Monday-Wednesday and then Thursday is my BIRTHDAY!!!!!  :)  I can't wait!  I have a lot of plans and of course I am sharing my Birthday weekend with the Super Bowl like I do EVERY year.  If only the JETS made it to the Super Bowl... now that would have been a WONDERFUL Birthday Gift! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan