Slider

an insignificant event......

February 8, 2011

We had a Rock Band I mean, Super Bowl Party on Sunday and I'm just now getting around to adding the pictures.  Peter hasn't had a party at his house since the one where we met (and actually spoke to each other) except for my 23rd Birthday Party and that's just sad!  So clearly I was very excited when he said he wanted to have a party for the "Insignificant Event" aka, Super Bowl without The Jets playing. 


The party started a lot like this.... 


And a lot like this.... 






Then the game started and everyone sat around chatting, eating and enjoying each other.  It was a wonderful, chill party!  Then because we had 2 TV's showing the game we decided to do some more of this during the halftime show....








The rest of the night was a lot of fun mainly because of these ladies!!  
Since The Jets weren't playing I honestly didn't care to watch the game except for the last 10 minutes.  

I hate that Jocie missed this picture... and I wish we would have taken more but the camera was MIA for most of the night. 


I did get to squeeze in one with my favorite man though!! :D

So glad he finally had another party!!!  We need to do that more often... 
maybe a Rock Band Party!?!?!  80's attire required!?!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan