Slider

little boys and their mommas.

February 16, 2017


One thing that I love most about Valentine's Day is how it's not just for your romantic love. It is for family, friends, and just the world in general. Spreading love is always a good thing in my book. One of the friendships that I'm so thankful for is my friend Jill. I've talked about our fun "stay at home momma adventuress" before and I know that God placed her in my life for a reason. I have so many wonderful women in my life but she is the one and only friend that I have become close to because of this crazy thing called motherhood. We met  because of our boys. That will always be special to me!


When we realized that we were both going to be husbandless for Valentine's Day, we jumped on the opportunity to take our boys out on a date!! When we were thinking about a spot to meet up for dinner, Jill mentioned we should make this a true Valentine's Day, and meet up at the spot of our first date, Fresh to Order! We had our first lunch date so many months ago while we watched our quiet sleeping babies in their car seats, and fumbled around trying to nurse in public. HA, how things have changed!


It's always fun to have a date with our boys, and I'm so thankful for so many friends with baby boys!
I definitely love being a boy momma!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan