Burts Bees Pajamas are a favorite, for sure. The red was so perfect for Valentines Day, also!!
chowing down on some broccoli bites I made this morning!
His big grin KILLS me, he is such a happy boy!
- climbing on the couch on his own now. He loves it. Up, turn around, slide down, back up again... over and over.
- Moved into his big boy bed, since he refused sleeping in his crib for over a week. He loves it and is so cute when he wakes up after a nap, he just looks around and smiles. Even sat and played on his bed for 45 minutes after a nap while I was folding clothes, so I let him, Ha!!
- Says baby (even points out other babies when we are out and it kills me!), meows when asked what a kitty says & moo when asked what a cow says. He really points and talks all day now. Repeating everything I say.
- Baths are the best thing ever. It's so crazy how much he loves them.... I don't have anything to compare it to since he's our first but I think it's pretty extreme. No matter what time of day or night, when we come home and pull in the garage he screams "BA!!" and once he's in the house he makes a mad dash for the stairs screaming it over and over. It's almost impossible to distract him so he usually has a bath every night.
- Naptime is super easy lately and he falls asleep usually less than 10 minutes, then sleeps for 2-3 hours. Nighttime is still a struggle, takes a while for him to fall asleep and still wakes up frequently. Going to start the night weaning process soon so he can hopefully sleep better without waking up to nurse so often.
- Gives kisses on cheeks when asked, they are always really long and sweet!!
- Lost about 2 pounds because of a very sick month. First he had Hand Foot and Mouth, then about two weeks later, he got a case of Roseola virus. Thankfully he is all better now and eating really well again. Praying he stays healthy with no more viruses or bugs!