Slider

my awesome party.

February 7, 2017


I was so excited about my party, mainly because I didn't know much about it! I knew the location and that we'd be eating BBQ, but other than that, everything was a surprise. My mom had been planning and working on this party for a while, so I knew it would be perfect! Every detail was so pretty and I absolutely loved spending the evening with so many people that I love. 

Gorgeous cake & cupcakes by my cousin, as always! 
She is so talented!!!
The best part was the gorgeous photo booth wall that my mom made! She used my cricut machine and made every one of the flowers, gluing them together piece by piece. I was in love with how it turned out. 


Cousins! 


The whole family! ^^Even Peter's sister in NJ made the picture thanks to FaceTime! ;) 
I wish we could have had one big picture with both sides, but that's impossible.... 

The wonderful party planner!

It was such a perfect night!! Full of laughs, good food and celebrating the past thirty years! I can't wait to see what is in store for the next thirty!!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan