Slider

weekly three.

February 10, 2017

February is off to a busy start and we have another busy weekend with family in town for a wedding. I'm excited to have a fun time with a lot of cousins that we don't see that often, especially since one sweet cousin is staying with us! This week was a long one since Solomon was sick for the beginning of it but I think he is finally back to normal. I'm praying we are in the clear of any viral funk or bug now, I can't handle my sweet boy being sick anymore. Hope you all have a great weekend!!!


Using my new camera and pretending to be a photographer for a sweet friend on Sunday was a huge highlight for me! It was so much fun to capture their excitement about there little boy on the way. I left so excited and told Peter I wanted to become a photographer, for real!!! 


Co-sleeping at it's best, the mornings are my favorite!!!! I'm so torn about our sleeping arrangement and what to do to try and help Solomon sleep better at night. To night wean, or not to night wean, that is the question.... 


I was a happy lady last night thanks to an awesome pizza spot that gives a free pizza of your choice for your birthday! High five, Sidewall Pizza!!!! Sign up for the Birthday Pizza if you are local in Greenville, SC! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan