Slider

superheros and a party.

November 2, 2016


My first nephew turned four over the weekend. I can't believe it! The last four years have flown by while I got to watch him grow up into such a sweet and loving boy. The whole weekend he would randomly exclaim, "I'm so happy!!!", while we prepared for his party. I was so excited to spend the week with him, while I got to help his mom with all the details for his superhero party! I was also pretty excited about having a little Batman on my hip for most of the party... I have always been obsessed with batman. Even when I was a little girl, I would cry for Batman underwear and pajamas, and begged for Batman toys! So, it was so fun to be the Robin for my cute Batman.

happy little batman! 
Now back to the party.....

I had so much fun helping Joy with the decorations for this party! I was in charge of wrapping the boxes so they would look like buildings around the skyline, and I loved it. It definitely got me in the mood for Christmas wrapping next month!! 

crafts and a lot of food, both a must!


some lego fun and games....
watching Solomon like a hawk so he wouldn't try and sneak any of the small legos in his mouth!


& of course it wouldn't be a party without a photo booth!!! 
sweet cousins having fun together!

Family photo with Jaden's red pepper, of course.... 

Solomon had to get in on the fun!

Solomon's face in this picture makes me want to squeeze him to pieces and smoother his cheeks with kisses. Goodness, I love that boy! 

& Jonah wanted to get in on some fun too... with his snack!

Sweet boy, I hope your fourth year is full of exciting memories and I pray that you will continue growing in the sweetest way possible. You are such a blessing and I'm so glad that our big family of boys have you to lead them. You are such a good cousin, and Solomon is so lucky to have you.
We love you so much!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan