Slider

airplanes and crazy boys.

November 15, 2016


We got to visit a special place over the weekend, and I have been dying to take Solomon for a while now. We were lucky enough to have his cousins visiting from Georgia, so they could enjoy our first trip to this fun park, with us! Back in the day, when I was a little girl, my grandpa would take me to watch the planes take off and land at the downtown Greenville airport. We would pick up some hot dogs, sit in the car and talk while eating and watching the planes. I don't remember many details about those trips since I was so small, but I do remember loving those hot dogs and spending time with him. The Runway Cafe & Park is such a neat location & watching the excitement on all the kids faces when they saw the planes landing (we didn't get to see any take off) was priceless. I also couldn't help but smile when thinking about how much my grandpa would have enjoyed spending the morning with us at the park, and watching Solomon explore and play. He was such a wonderful man and he loved his grandkids & great grandkids so much. We miss him so much! I look forward to the day when I can take Solomon to this park and we can share some hot dogs while I tell him stories about his Great Papa Pridmore. 

All the little airplane details at the park were so fun! 

Watching a plane land while we had some fun on the swings!

Such a fun morning, and the perfect way to guarantee a long afternoon nap, a win-win in my book!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan