Slider

turkey day littles.

November 28, 2016

Thanksgiving weekend was full of family fun and way too much pie. I may still be eating pie multiple times a day, ya know... trying to get rid of all the leftovers. Chocolate pecan pie is always the best leftovers in my opinion! I realized that I haven't had a little things post recently, so here are a few of the little things that I want to remember about Turkey Day!



one // squeezing in two big meals with both sides of our family and still being super thankful for my breast feeding appetite, no stretchy pants needed this year 


two // watching Solomon dance to the music on the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade with my mom, I love passing on traditions during the holidays 


three // almost crying because your baby is eating all his food with his own fork, how is he so big????? 


four // watching my cousins 10 year old playing with my 1 year old, and realizing just how quickly ten years can fly by


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan