Slider

weekly three.

November 18, 2016

I'm excited to be heading to the mountains this weekend, with my mom and Solomon, to take my grandma on her annual birthday shopping trip. This year we are going to Asheville since there is a new outlet mall that has recently opened. I still haven't been but I've heard wonderful things about it! It's going to be a cold weekend but we are ready to have a little weekend getaway, hope you all have a great weekend! 

I'm usually pretty strict with the whole, no Christmas before Thanksgiving rule, but the decorations popping up everywhere is making me giddy! 


The look of pure happiness after your best friend opens her birthday gift!!!!


Solomon had his friend, John Fredrick, over to hang out last night while his momma enjoyed some yoga! It was so fun, even if Solomon was trying to be a little bully.... we gotta work on his sharing skills! #firstchildproblems

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan