Slider

sweet as honey.

March 22, 2016


Our sweet and funny and super loving nephew turns one today! I can't believe he is already a year old and he is growing into such a sweet little guy. His mom always goes above and beyond with parties and I always get excited to see what she has come up with. This adorable Winnie the Pooh party was so perfect for Jonah's first birthday and I loved every detail. It was so great for most of the family to be together and watch all our boys play together. I can't believe we have six all together now and we were only missing one for this special day!


My favorite picture from the party on the right. It looks like this is a posed magazine picture or something... Trust me, we are not a perfectly happy family but we do love each other and I see that in this picture. 
I also love that my married family include my own family, it really means so much to me! 

Jonah, we love you and I can't wait to see what kind of trouble you and Solomon get into!
You two are so similar in the funniest and cutest ways & I can tell that will create some fun stories!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan