Slider

a day at Biltmore.

March 15, 2016


Over the weekend we drove up the mountains to Asheville for a little trip to the Biltmore House! It has been planned for a while with my friend Whitney and my mom since we thought it would be a fun trip for Whitney's birthday, but she had some things come up so she had to back out. Mom and I decided to keep the hotel booked and go anyways since Peter was out of town.

I was also excited about visiting Biltmore since the Fashionable Romance exhibit was happening. They had gorgeous dresses from so many different movies and also had the house decorated like a beautiful wedding was happening. It was a wonderful day full of pretty things and a happy baby in one of the prettiest places around! Sorry for all the pictures, we had so much fun...


We were a little worried about the weather since it was supposed to rain all weekend but it was so pretty and there was not even one drop of rain! The skies were bright blue and had fluffy clouds all around! If anything, it was warmer than we expected and I wish I had on short sleeves instead of a cardigan.

This picture is clearly from my phone but I couldn't resist sharing it with that sweet smile on his face!

Such a happy boy, he loved spending the weekend with Gigi and getting so much attention from her!

The original duo! ;) So glad that Solomon likes to hang out with us on our trips now!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan