Slider

weekly three.

March 11, 2016

As I mentioned earlier this week, this week didn't start off that great. But, thankfully it turned around and we are back in our happy routine! I'm also very happy about the little weekend getaway with my mom and Solomon! We are heading to Biltmore today & I'm so excited since I haven't been in a while. Last time was during the summer but I'm excited to see everything at the beginning of Spring. Hope you all have a beautiful, springy weekend!!! 


Speaking of spring, the beautiful tulip tree in our backyard is gorgeous right now! I just wish it would stay this pretty for Easter pictures...


And the amazing weather got me to break out my flip flops and do a little at home pedicure!


I love this cute little keychain that my friend Jocie gave me! It was just a little surrpise gift for no reason and I loved putting it together since it was a DIY keychain craft from the Makers Summit event that she just attended. Thanks, friend! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan