Slider

weekly three.

March 25, 2016

It has been a busy, busy week preparing for Easter and trying to soothe a teething baby as much as possible. Let's just say it, Momma is tired, I'm so looking forward to this weekend though! I can't wait to see family and celebrate our risen Savior. Hope you all have a beautiful weekend and I pray that you find hope and love in the true reason for this Easter weekend!!!


My morning spot with coffee on the floor with this happy boy! I love that our days are still finding new fun routines with each other. 


View from under the big backyard tree. I can see a lot more time spent under it with a cute boy!!


Decorating our house with the beautiful truth of Jesus and His love for us!!
(Thanks for the banner, Mom!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan