Slider

Easter 2016.

March 28, 2016


Easter weekend was crazy busy but it was wonderful! I loved seeing so many family members and celebrating our Risen Savior. It is the best holiday!! It was also fun to start a new tradition this year at my aunt's house. She hosted an Easter Egg Hunt Brunch on Saturday morning for the whole family. It was great to start the weekend off with some delicious food, hot coffee and sweet babies! 

& then my camera died.... :( 
after the fun morning with my Mom's family, we went to Travelers Rest to have lunch with my Dad's side. Yummy Spaghetti for lunch was such a good idea. We ate well all weekend! 

cute little bunny with his first basket! 
He loved pulling everything out and playing with the crinkle paper.


Preparing the lamb every Easter is my favorite project. I called dibs on the holiday when we got married and there was a chance I'd have to give it up this year, but it all worked out and I'm so happy we were able to host the Sunday lunch for our family! 

So excited to be the King of the table! 


Hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend!!!
I'm so excited about the leftovers.... YUM!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan