Slider

Sights + Seats // Cafe 64

March 17, 2016

The morning after our day at Biltmore, we were dying for some yummy breakfast. This was after my mom took Solomon for a long morning walk while I got some extra snoozes in the cozy hotel bed!! Delicious breakfast and hot coffee after sleeping in a bit, nothing better. We took a little walk to Cafe 64 and found the perfect spot outside. The weather was perfect and Solomon was sleeping in his stroller so we got to relax and eat some amazing breakfast while enjoying Asheville on the busy Saturday morning sidewalk.


I couldn't resist the blueberry pancakes when I saw them on that sidewalk sign!

My mom got the Skillet & it was so good! She let me steal a bite or two....
Two farm fresh eggs on top of the tastiest, crunchy potatoes mixed with caramelized onions, bacon, roasted red peppers and topped with white cheddar cheese and diced tomatoes. YUM!

& of course we had to get a side of grits to share, they were perfection! 

Like I said, I couldn't resist the blueberry pancakes and they did not disappoint.
They were light and fluffy, just like they are supposed to be, and the blueberries and homemade whipped cream was the perfect addition. And the crispy bacon, of course! 


If you are in the mood for a yummy breakfast and fresh hot coffee, then try out Cafe 64!
I'm sure you will love it!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan