Slider

weekly three.

March 4, 2016

This week in Charleston has been so wonderful. The weather has been perfect and Peter hasn't been working super late like he did in Chicago, thankfully. It has been like a little vacation every night. We can tell a difference with a baby of course.... some of our favorite bars aren't really doable now with a stroller and Peter joked one night about happy hours not being stroller friendly and wondered if we were doomed for Chucky Cheese forever. HA! Thankfully we have found several options with low tables so we can park the stroller next to us and still share some yummy apps. The cute little smile that Solomon gives all the waiters doesn't hurt either ;) hope you all have a beautiful weekend!!!


Actually having time to paint my nails during nap time since I didn't have anything to clean.
Thank You Room Service!!!!
also, the essie gel setter is incredible! I still don't have any chips and I painted my nails on Monday, that says a lot with how often I wash my hands....


The best breakfast in Charleston at Toast!
Home fries, gravy, fried green tomato topped with a crabcake, poached egg & low country remoulade sauce..... Oh and a biscuit the size of my face. Man, so good! 



All the walking I've done this week has been incredible. So much fresh air and sight seeing, plus my body can feel the miles which is a great thing after all the yummy food I've been indulging in. Oooops!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan