Slider

Bridal Shower Brunch.

March 17, 2014

On Saturday I had the most fun morning with my Mom spoiling the latest Bride to Be! Madison and I have been friends for over 10 years and I am so excited about her journey into the wife life. I know that her and her future hubby will be so happy together and I love the fact that she is marrying the male version of myself. It is kind of ironic how similar her and Peter are also, funny how that happened! 

The shower was so much fun and I'm looking forward to the next few months with many celebrations for this sweet bride. She deserves every second of love and I'm glad we got to love her a lot over the weekend! 

So thankful for our sweet Mamas!!!

This photo below is one of my favorites! So much love in it and I'm so glad that Madison's Grandmama was able to come to the shower! 

Now on to the gift opening!! It was so much fun to watch her excitement with each gift she opened. Madison told everyone how thankful she was and how wonderful it was to have so many people she loves in one room and also shared how her #1 love language is gifts so she was feeling super loved. 
It was wonderful!! 


Speaking of love languages I've realized since becoming a wife that service is most definitely one of mine. Peter's #1 love language is service so I'm not sure if he has converted me or if I just didn't realize what mine was until now. Either way, I love to throw a party and serve those I love. Entertaining and hosting is  one of my passions in life and I love to fill our home with happiness. The decorating is one of my favorite things to do so I thought I'd share a little bit of that with all of you! 

All of the frames used for the food were purchased at Michael's and I found them for $0.50 each! The hanging mobile under the chandelier was made with paper and string from Michael's also. My mom and I bought all the flowers at Publix or Trader Joes. I'm thankful that my Mom has the same love for entertaining since she was so helpful during the preparations for the shower. I love co-hosting with her!! Peter also gets an honorable mention  since he woke up early Saturday morning to help get everything prepared and made the tasty waffles for us! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful Mom and Hubby!!

All of the desserts were from Publix also except for the doughnut holes are from Dunkin Doughnuts.

It was a wonderful morning for sure!! So glad that we were able to celebrate together and it was so much fun to meet some new people also! 

** Disclaimer that all stores mentioned in this post are not a sponsor. 
However if Michael's would like to sponsor this blog that would be wonderful since they do receive a lot of money from me. ;) **

2 comments:

Cassie Eliya said...

love the frame idea! and wow, what a good deal you got on them! nice job decorating too. Memories she will have forever :)

Cassie Eliya said...

Thank you!! it was a lot of fun to put everything together!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan