Slider

Goals // 6.18

May 31, 2018


Here we are... half way through the year somehow?!? I just don't understand how crazy fast this year has flown by already. It's going to be Christmas before we know it. HA! But seriously, the hot weather is here, and we are planning our second beach trip for late June, I can't wait! It's going to be a good month, but first let's see how awful I did with those May goals! 

May Goals
1 // clean out and organize the laundry room - none of the cleaning I had planned happened but I did do a LOT of cleaning. Mainly organizing clothes for both boys and myself. So that took a big chunk of the month. I'm going to try my best to work on the laundry room and garage now!
2 // clean out and organize the garage (I know, I'm brave!!) - see above
3 // start a monthly workout challenge - I did this most days, and I can tell a big difference. I'm going to switch things up and do something a little different for June and focus on one body part on M-W-F and then do cardio on T&Th. I think it will be good!!
4 // plan a cookout for Memorial Day & Peter's birthday - the massive amounts of rain made this hard to accomplish BUT we did have a great time celebrating Peter's Birthday at Spare Time with our family and friends! 

June Goals
1 // clean out and organize the laundry room & garage
2 // stay on a clean eating diet during the weekdays 
3 // enjoy two date nights with Peter 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan