Slider

weekly three.

May 25, 2018

It has been a busy week full of fun things to do, most of them involving Peter's 35th birthday! We still have a weekend full of fun things to do and I'm excited to enjoy a lot of time with family and friends. The weeks and weekends are starting to feel more and more like summer, and I'm honestly loving it! The hot weather by 10AM, not so much, but the fun things to experience with my guys makes me happy. Happy Weekend to you!!

This woman and her HUGE heart for my family, especially my sweet baby boys, makes me so thankful!!! She is the best Gigi!!

Ice coffee on these warm summer mornings is my guilty pleasure!

& hot tea at night while watching the Americans. It's the best show, and I'm so sad to see it go. This final season has been so, so good.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan