Slider

swamp rabbit and strawberries.

May 2, 2018


What makes Friday mornings at Swamp Rabbit more fun?? The Strawberry Festival! I'm so happy that it is Strawberry Season now, because we all love how juicy and sweet strawberries are, right now. We got to Swamp early on Friday morning to beat the rush for our smoothies and scones per usual, but by 11, it was getting busy! They had a blow up bounce house for all the kids, so we decided to stay a little bit longer, and have some lunch before our drive home for naptime. Solomon even fell asleep on the car ride home!! It was a good Friday morning as always, at Swamp Rabbit! 

a special strawberry smoothie for the occasion!


Meeting up with friends is one of the best parts about our Friday mornings. Solomon gets to play with his buddies and I get to hang out with  my momma friends! It really is a win-win. I also had some major momma/auntie duties for the first time. Jonah needed to go to the bathroom, so I told Joy I would hold Sophie for her. Asher was already having some milk, and ready for his morning nap, but he didn't mind Sophie sitting on him... he actually fell asleep before Joy got back. So funny, I love this picture so much. 

Finally making it in the bouncy house!


still working on the same smoothie, not a second... I promise! haha
& the infamous strawberry shortcake for the special day!

Maybe we will finally get a picture of all the boys looking at the camera one day?!? 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan