Slider

weekly three.

June 1, 2018

It's been a full week of exciting things around the house for us, which is always nice. This week also flew by thanks to the holiday on Monday. We have a fun weekend planned and I'm so excited that the rain seems to be leaving. A beautiful weekend is going to be so nice, even if it is going to be a hot one. Hope you enjoy  yours!!


With Asher getting bigger and more fun, Solomon is all about playing with him, which can make thing a bit stressful. But, he is still such a sweet brother and covers him in kisses. He always tries to copy what everyone else does to Asher, so he tries to pinch his legs and squeeze his cheeks, but it's hard to explain why adults can do that but he can't. Poor guy... after his kiss he asked me if he could bite him. I'm guessing because I'm always biting his toes. Ooops!!

Playtime in the playroom with daddy before bedtime. This is some of my favorite moments... I love to watch them together. 

Asher took a nap at my grandma's house earlier this week and it was so sweet to cover him up with the blanket made from my grandpa's shirts. He was named after him and I really do see so much of his personality in him, which makes me so happy. He was one of the best men alive and I know he would be crazy about my boys!!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan