Slider

Asher // five months.

May 29, 2018


My happy boy, 

Everyone is so obsessed with our chunky, always smiling, sweet baby boy! I never thought I would have that baby that everyone talks about and shares pictures of, but you sure are cute, and everyone loves your "marshmallow" squishy rolls. I know I sure do love them. I swear I could cuddle and squeeze and kiss you all day long. You love it too. You are such a cuddle bug, and you are starting to give your kisses back. Yesterday you saw Solomon after you both had your nap and he went to hug you like he normally does. You were so excited and wrapped your arms around him and held onto his shirt trying to kiss him. It made me want to burst!! Most of the time you like your space, but you are definitely warming up to the constant hugs and kisses from your brother. 

I also love how aware you are now days. You pay attention to your surroundings and really try to talk to people. Those who see you every few days really notice a difference in how you are holding yourself and how observant you are. We are also starting to see your personality shine and I can't wait to see who you will become. I know you will be such a sweet and loving boy! We sure do love having you around. 

Love, 
Momma


stats //  22.1 lbs & 27.5 in.

eating // if we are out and about he will go a at least 4 hours without nursing, but when we are home he prefers every 2-3 hours. He's definitely interested in food and we are planning to give him some once he's 6 months old!

sleeping // his sleep has been so erratic thanks to that four month sleep regression I think?? I never know what a night is going to be like now and it's getting hard to keep him out of our bed. It's still so natural for me to go get him and bring him to the bed to nurse, and sometimes I don't even realize I do it until he wakes up again to eat. He definitely sleeps better in his crib so I usually end up putting him back at some point if he is in our bed. 
But, even a bad night is much better than sleep with Solomon in his first year, so I'm hopeful that things will turn around and get even better again, soon!  

wearing // still wearing all 9 month and 12 month clothes but some of his pants and shorts are 18 month now thanks to those yummy thighs and his chunky butt. I'm officially washing all of the 18 months clothing so they will be ready when I need them soon. 
He's also moving up to size 5 diapers now, cause the 4 diapers keep leaking!

firsts // worked at HOG Day with mommy and daddy, starting to sit up but still can't roll over, we celebrated my first Mother's Day as a family of four with Asher, & giving kisses and hugs which is so sweet, especially when they are for Solomon.

favorite things // chewing on anything he can get his hands on, smiling at mommy, yelling at Solomon when he's playing to try and get his attention, waking up with a big smile every morning & drinking as much milk as he can!

1 comment:

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

So much happiness in one little bub!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan