Slider

weekly three.

March 30, 2018

These Thursday nights are starting to become one of my favorite parts of my week. After the boys are asleep upstairs, I get to sit on the couch with my cup of hot tea, and my laptop on my legs as they are propped up on the coffee table. I get a few moments to sum up our week into three pictures, and it makes me happy, and so thankful for this life as Mrs. Eliya. So, so thankful! Hope you all have a beautiful Easter weekend. My favorite holiday ever and I'm lucky enough to have two little bunnies this year!!!

A clean kitchen is THE BEST thing to wake up to, am I right?? I'm also in love with these faux lemon stems that my mom picked up for me from Chestnut Living at their Spring Market. They are so happy and cheerful!

The weather has been nice most of this week and Solomon's nose has finally stopped pouring snot! Thank God, we were all ready for that cold to leave. Some outside play with some toys in the sunshine was exactly what we needed. And I'm jealous of the tan that he got on his face from less than an hour of being outside.... so unfair. 

All these babies and that sweet friend of mine. Man, I am so thankful for her. We met after having our first babies and I love experiencing motherhood with her. She may be one step ahead of me with her three babies, but I love looking up to her because of it. She is such a GOOD mom to her sweet little ones, and I'm always blown away by her calm and easy attitude. There's a whole lot of love on that couch (especially between me and sweet JF) & I was so excited to meet baby Jacob!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

YAY! Love a full couch! And yes on the lemons! So Springy!!!

Unknown said...

I love the idea of reflecting on the week! I completely agree about waking up to a clean kitchen - your's is so cute!

Cat Rheeder said...

This is such a great post! and such a good idea :) Love it!

Amanda said...

I agree-clean houses are the best! I love reflecting on the week :)

Rav said...

Being a mom myself, having a clean kitchen is a dream! Even though it only lasts a couple of hours, it's such a good feeling and I instantly feel more at peace! All those babies are so cute, it's amazing to have someone so close to you who is on a similar journey of life! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan