Slider

weekly three.

March 16, 2018

It has been a long week. Good, but long. It's going to be a busy weekend too, but at least it is a lot of fun things. We have my nephew Jonah's birthday party Saturday night, then Asher's baby dedication on Sunday afternoon. I'm hoping we finally make it back to church on Sunday morning too. Man have I missed it, and flu season is finally backing down, so we feel safe to go! Hallelujah!!! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 

Watching Solomon play pretend and talk to his toys recently has been one of my favorite things!!! It's so unbelievably cute. 

Daddy was out of town on Wednesday night so we had a little date night with Gigi. Pizza and ice cream. I love this picture so much, definitely gonna frame it for both me and my mom!

And we are also very excited for Gigi and her new job!!! Yesterday was her last day, so she gets to spend the whole day with us, before starting her new job on Monday. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan