Slider

Sights + Seats // Biscuit Head

March 13, 2018


I have been dying to try Biscuit Head for such a long time now. I honestly can't believe how long they have been open now, since this was our first visit. I guess eating breakfast at home is easier after having a baby?? But, we had some errands to run on Friday morning, and Peter took the day off of work, so we could tackle them together. After we were finished I was starving and Biscuit Head was right across the street. Asher was in that milk drunk heavy sleep and didn't wake up when we put him in his car seat, which is a miracle, so it just seemed like the right thing to do!! And boy, did we enjoy it!!!


Peter got the fried chicken biscuit which had an awesome sriracha slaw and sweet potato butter. The combination of the two was so great!!! I didn't even pay attention to what Peter ordered, so when they brought it out, I thought they had the wrong  biscuit for him. He's not crazy about southern food but he definitely made a great choice!! I picked the pulled pork biscuit. DUH. My eye always goes straight to pulled pork when there is the option on a menu. Once I saw the jalapeno pimento cheese, bacon and maple syrup combined with pulled pork I was done. I did change the poached egg to an over easy egg though. It was perfection!! We also got the huge fruit bowl with chocolate bread to share with Solomon. We were all very happy with our plate and enjoyed sharing a few bites with each other! 

Peter approved, which says a lot for my food snob husband. ;) 


Asher woke up and wanted to join in the party for a bit. 

We will definitely make an effort to visit Biscuit Head again!! Like, this weekend. ;) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan