Slider

the first little girl.

January 25, 2018


I got to go meet the sweetest and most beautiful little girl yesterday, my new niece, Sophie! I can't believe she's finally here, and on her due date, just like Asher. I have a feeling those two will have a lot of fun together and I'm so happy they will have each other to grow up with. Solomon and Jonah already have such a sweet friendship and I pray that Asher and Sophie will also. I'm sure he will take care of her and protect her from all the crazy boys in the family. After all, this is the eight grandchild on the Eliya side and our first girl! All babies five and younger, so she might need some protecting but, I have a feeling she will be able to take care of herself! She sure is precious!!! 

seeing these two together made me so happy!!!


and these crack me up....
It looks like she's saying "hey, wake up and talk to me!!!" 
& Asher says "hush woman, I'm trying to sleep over here!!" 

daddy making everything better after a punch in the face! 

She's so precious, and Asher just slept through the entire thing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan