Slider

Goals // 1.18

January 9, 2018

I'm a little late sharing these goals but, I've been a little busy. All the newborn baby snuggles and sweet brother love going on in our house has me all kinds of happy. This momma is definitely on cloud nine!! But, I do want to share some of the goals that I have for this month. It's a new year and I'm going to work hard to be more efficient with my time so I can enjoy as much time with my family as possible. 



December Goals
1 // complete the advent study with Solomon - yep, I'm soooo happy that we completed the advent cards and read the bible story ALMOST every night. I shared a bit about the advent cards and some other sweet ways we kept Christ at the center of Christmas and our home last month HERE. It was a good month, for sure!
2 // have a baby!!! - praise Jesus, he is here!! I shared the full story HERE in case you missed it! 


January Goals
1 // find my routine at home with two baby boys
2 // start some fun "school time" with Solomon
3 // finish our 2018 photo calendar 
4 // deep clean the house and get back on our cleaning schedule

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan