Slider

first family date with four.

January 30, 2018


This momma has been itching to get out of the house to have some fresh air for a long week. I'm still a little worried to take the boys out on my own with all the crazy winter germs floating around. I never thought I would be so paranoid about the flu, but having a newborn during flu season, well that changes everything! So when we realized it was going to be a rainy few days starting on Saturday night, I knew we needed to go out and have some family fun during the day. Solomon has been getting a little stir crazy too, so I knew we all needed it. 


Birds Fly South is always one of the first options when choosing a family date! It's such a fun spot with tacos from White Duck Taco Shop & the open yard for Solomon to run around like a wild child. That is exactly what he needed after being cooped up in the house for weeks. The cheese dip and salsa is so good and I always get my favorite taco, the bangkok shrimp. This time I also tried the crispy pork belly taco and it was incredible. 

eating a juicy taco while wearing a baby, not an easy task! 


I ended up passing Asher to Peter so I could finish my tacos without dripping any sauce on his little head, ha! I was a big fan of the beer that Peter picked also, since it was less than 4%, and so tasty. I got to enjoy a lot of it with him since the ABV was so low. It was a really refreshing beer and made me even more excited about the warm spring weather on the way.

Some fresh air for the boys and some football for Solomon was the perfect way to end our time at the brewery. It was fun to sit and cuddle with Asher and watch Solomon enjoy the yard with all the kids. Once again, it made me really excited for the coming months ahead and the warmer weather on the way!! All with a tasty beer in my hand, of course!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan