Slider

2017 in a Bubble.

January 1, 2018

Happy New Year!! I can't believe 2018 is here and all that we have seen and done during 2017. We were very blessed, that's for sure. We had a growing boy that is turning into one of the sweetest and funniest humans, which I absolutely love to watch right before my eyes. Peter and I were so excited to find out that we were blessed with a second son to add to our family. We had so many opportunities to travel and see some new places with Solomon and we also had some fun new memories here in Greenville. It has been a well rounded year of growth, that's for sure. I'm so thankful for all of it!! Especially thankful that we got to meet Asher and welcome him into our family just before the New Year! A baby that shows up on his due date, we were shocked and so happy. I somehow got all of 2017 down to just 33 photos, I had to cut a lot out but here are some of my favorites from the last year! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan