weekly three.

January 12, 2018

Well, it was my first week at home alone with both of the boys, and 80% of it was wonderful. The rest other 20% of it was exhausting, but my worship music and quick prayers helped me keep my mind at ease and my heart happy. I am very happy that it's friday though! Peter's half day has me excited for an afternoon nap, not gonna lie!! Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend.

trying my best to write more thank you notes to those who have taken the time to love on us since Asher has joined the family. We are so thankful for our family and friends!!

this boy and his love of coloring or drawing makes all these nursing breaks much easier. Super thankful for his independent and easy going personality!!

chunky monkey in the making, sweet boy was already a pound over his birth weight. I can't believe he's 2 weeks old today! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan